1. Wholesale to the Trade...Print Broker Specialist Wanted / Retail and POP
Best quality Georgia Digital Print Company specializing in Retail and Point of Purchase Signage is looking to partner with veteran print broker specialist seeking wholesale pricing and quality printing for volume customer base. Our shop provides 24/7 production with highest quality printing and finishing processes including the following:
• Lightjet/Lambda digital photographic printing films & papers
• Turbo Jet/near litho quality large format UV to roll materials
• Eight color UV printing to roll and rigid substrates/ Textiles
• 16ft Grand format 8-color printing for banners, vinyl’s, clings
• Dye-Sublimation on fabric up to 126” without seams
• Solvent, super hi-quality 700 dpi printing on many materials.
• Mounting and Laminating Services including UV liquid laminate
• Digital Die Cutting up to 72” x 120” and CNC Routing 60” x 120”
• Signage, POP, Posters-Many Materials, fabrics, specialty etc.
• Fleet Graphics with complete installation services by staff pros
• Fulfillment complete/automated tracking and barcode accuracy.
• Prototyping and short run Packaging and more:
We offer many print processes and finishing choices to satisfy the most demanding customer needs; including design services, fabrication, engineering concepts and more! Parallax has the most in-house print and finishing services in the South. Give us a try.
To find out more please contact:
David Clevenger, President
Parallax Digital Studios, Inc
770-874-8500 Ext. 114
Visit us on the web at: parallaxdigital.com
2. Account Executive
Parallax Digital is looking for an experienced account executive to help us continue to grow our graphics business. The right sales professional for this position will be customer-oriented, personable, with excellent listening and overall communication skills. The candidate will need to be goal-driven, self-directed and able to team with a dedicated customer service partner to provide exceptional customer satisfaction and loyalty. A minimum of two years of experience in the printing industry is required, preferably in digital imaging and/or silk screening.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Achieving assigned sales objectives
• Maintaining excellent relationships with assigned accounts
• Developing profitable new business.
Relocation is not required.
If you believe you have these qualifications and wish to be part of our nationally known and highly regarded team, then send your resume to David via fax or email